Sunday, July 18, 2004
Opinion Of Simon.
I see him as a character who is hard to socialize with as he seems to enjoy being alone. He was described as a longer in many parts of a book. I agree with how the book describes Simon as a character who had a saintly figure as he was often seen helping especially the younger ones, unlike the other boys who seemed to be having fun and enjoying themselves all day. He was the only person who helped Ralph build the shelters and pluck fruits for the littluns because they could not reach it. He indeed represent somebody who is pure especially the way he was ‘given a burial’ in the sea with sea creatures forming a halo above his head as his body drifted away. I think that it will be quite weird to have a friend like him as he always seemed to be disappearing.
wth.. LITERATUREEEE
|| nobone ran out @ 7/18/2004 08:36:00 pm ||