Saturday, September 10, 2005
I am still quite indecisive; whether my blogskin should change or should it just remain. I realised that its been quite awhile (yes, 1 year) since i used this emergency exit skin. Although i received initial comments that the font were too small(plus the fact that i like to cramp my entire life story together), reading was difficult. But i guess the current blogskin has quite easy navigation. Oh well, i can blog an entire entry about the pros and cons of changing my blogskin only to come to no conclusion(just like GP essays) with merely observations and more observations.
However, I've been browsing www.blogskins.com but theres nothing nice, so yeap, forget about changing my blogskin. Oh well, i am writing nonsense now, which brings me to my next paragraph.
Oh well, once again i am too lazy to blog. :)
I should seriously think of retiring
|| nobone ran out @ 9/10/2005 08:59:00 am ||