<body>








Thursday, September 22, 2005



It seems that i blog about nothing else other than Army life.
Well. It has been 5 mths since enlistment. This very evening, 5 mths ago, I would be having my hair cut; after which we proceeded to the coy line where 2Lt Samuel David read the Nominal Roll. And i saw fierce and stern looking personnel like Izhar, Hadi, Rong Xin and Kok Hui. Well, Passed Out 3 mths ago and i still remember their names! They handed us night snacks after which i dragged my stuff up to the bunks. M2312. Lol. Met my sectionmates..... And so on..
I've been in GSMB for exactly 3 months as well. Frankly, I am enjoying my job and the friends that ive made. I think i'm fortunate to have 2 good-natured DXOs as my colleagues. They are extremely helpful in guiding me, giving me the autonomy to make my own decisions and yeah. are truly caring. I think i'm lucky.
Nowadays, I am entertaining lots of ad-hoc cases and enquiries. Really a nuisance. But i'm actually enjoying it. haha. Contradiction!
The cookhouse's been full everytime its lunchtime, coz there seemed to be so many ppl from HQ S&T and 3rd tpt. But yeah, i go for lunch ard 1130, so its okay.
I've been trying to think of ways to earn more money. What i'm getting now seriously ain't enough. I wanna get my branded goods. Not that i'm obssessed, alright! I'm obsessed lah! But anyway i've no idea whats with the obsession of gucci/LV that is clearly evident among our working class ladies, and men. anw, it seems that lots of ppl wrote in to complain wrt the poor service at LV ngee ann city. i heard lots abt it. but im not rich enuff(yet) to buy their stuff, and anyway, their monogram.. is... really ugly. erps but yeah, its supposed to be CLASS-Y.
Talking abt class, i drafted an email to be sent to my CO wrt the MO. hmm. CC and Dy sortof encouraged me to send and my OIC actually said smtg which made me think twice abt sending. coz of the implications. I might state clearly in my email that i'm not interested in pursuing who is right or wrong, but somehow, knowing CO's working style, he might do just that. Well, ive been advised to just sit on it. So still sitting lor. gonna squat.
anyway, lsitening to breathing now. alvin and dasheng used to keep singing this song in BMT. and i used to stare out of the window, facing the parade square. haha. YUCKS.
Hak's in SAF Band, n since most likely im gonna stay in spore, he is damn happy that im ard to enertain him coz hes bored.
yeah. everyone's leading their own lives now

|| nobone ran out @ 9/22/2005 07:53:00 pm ||






::About Me:: i am RIDZA

m y s e l f.

25021986
tall skinny boring (YAWN)
NO LONGER AN NSF
SHPS SHSS TPJC NUS-FASS
 

 


::The Past::
July 2003August 2003September 2003October 2003December 2003January 2004February 2004March 2004April 2004May 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004November 2004December 2004January 2005February 2005March 2005April 2005May 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006July 2006August 2006September 2006October 2006November 2006December 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007June 2007July 2007August 2007September 2007October 2007November 2007December 2007January 2008February 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008January 2009