Saturday, November 19, 2005
I just realised that by bumping into a friend on the street, my day would be brighter. I don't really have anything concrete to explain the feeling. But i somehow feel happier that i managed to see a familiar face. Because presently, i see a world full of strangers(even in camp because i'm still relatively new to the place i guess but tmr marks my 5th mth in arc anw) and its yeap, boring and cold.
Will be in camp tmr for Ops Duty. YAWN. Im not serving an extra so hopefully PAIC won't put me on any weekends anymore. I hope the DO's gonna be fine. But anw, apart from XBOX and TV and Radio, i bought VCDs, books and im hoping to do some planning. Apart from getting my webbing ready for COC rehearsal on Monday. It's just weird that im a clerk by vocation, but i gotta do so much crap like range and ippt. Well, shouldn't complain coz its erm, my responsibility.
Haven't really been driving except to the train station every morning. So kind of excited because i'm going to drive to camp tmr! :)
And yes, i have not been blogging because there's nothing interesting to update. And i sieve through my content, including only those which are relevant and omitting sensitive text. Yea Right.. Like how sensitive can it get.
I wanna be a better person. I really do...
|| nobone ran out @ 11/19/2005 10:39:00 pm ||