Tuesday, November 29, 2005
I still find myself looking back and missing the old times, which shouldn't be the case. Alright, "missing the old times" is an inappropriate word. It is just that often enough, we are unfamiliar with unventured territory that we prefer to stay in our own comfort zones. As the days pass, I can't wait for the time when i can be a normal civilian once more. But it wouldn't be so soon, obviously. I like to study and observe people, especially their leadership style. And having been in the unit for about 6 months, i can come out with lots of observation and conclusion. But of course, being just an ordinary NSF, it is worthless. There are officers who are nice to you(majority are nice unless u work with/FOR them and you start to see their true colours) and there are those officers who think you are 1000000000000000000000000000 levels lower then them in every aspect and capability. But i'm glad to say i have not met much of the latter. Like any other government organisation, everything is rigid and leaders wait for the approval/suggestion of other leaders before they can make any decision. They should read "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell.
Enough of my grouses. Hey! I wish it is the holidays! :) Or rather i wish i had holidays. And if i were to think back. 1 year ago, i would be preparing for prom. I just bought a new phone. I've gotten myself a job. And on 29/3/2005, i flew to bangkok. And on 29/4/2005, i was in tekong. Wanting to Book Out. And on 29/5/2005, i was preparing to book in to tekong. :) I should change the way my brain functions. I should think about what i will be doing in 1 year's time.
I am having parade rehearsal again today. YAWN. I have lots of work piled up in office. But i should just take my time. But knowing myself, i neverr take my time. Going to have full inspection today. CSM threatens to cut our off by half day for every mistake. Which is riddyculous....
|| nobone ran out @ 11/29/2005 09:14:00 am ||