<body>








Thursday, December 22, 2005



Reflection

Today marks my 8th month in service, since 22nd April 2005.I had mixed feelings as the date drew near; anticipating the new and uniquely different lifestyle my peers often talk about and at the same time worried that I will lose my freedom.

On the evening of 21st April 2005, I slept late – at about 2am. I woke up at about 7. Had breakfast and read the papers, And then I actually went to the shops nearby to try to get stuff that I missed out earlier on, like black rubber bands, but obviously those shops didn’t sell them. I left my hse at ard 11 with a heavy and sad heart, thinking that it will be 2 long weeks before I could step into my own house again.

My dad drove to the ferry terminal. We board the ferry and upon embarkation .. alright I really cant write descriptive stuff.

To summarise it all, the eight months been quite good. Although I experienced one of the worst phases in my life through bmt, it was erm interesting. Its been 6 mths since I stepped into my current unit. Oh well, I can’t stand big boss. I mean, who can? Argh. Shall not waste my time talking abt him.

Anw, today was a superbly tiring day which ended with a messy note; our software&hardware programme is SCREWED. HELP

I went through some of my own testimonials. And here are some interesting(funny) ones..

Ekta :
Ridza is weird.

Ridza works at a place with a name
that can't be pronounced, that sells
bags and watches at prices that can't
be announced, and keychains that
cost $70.

Ridza doesn't want to steal one of
those watches for me, so that i can
pawn it and use the money for more
useful things like rebuilding the
homes in Aceh, feeding starving
children in Ethiopia, or buying myself
pretty new things.

That is why Ridza and I hate each
other. Because Ridza is mean, and I
am nice.

Jacinth :
in the world of economic crisis and
uncertainty, especially in view of recent
human and natural catastrophe where a
country's GDP is likely to be adversely
affected, our standard of living, ie quality
of life is inevitably at stake. hence, one
may want to consider setting up a plot
to kidnap this guy here coz while
everyone's lacking money, he's earning
big bucks. what's more, he's so skinny
dipped so the p(ridza retaliating)=0 or p
(ridza not retaliating)=1 by law of total
probability. u know i don usually crap
like this but it's uncontrollable when it
comes to associating with this chap
here. i've always marvelled at his ability
to have a soliloquy even longer than that
of marcus brutus. but that's what makes
him so entertaining and nice to talk to.
he's darn friendly, always making friends
with aunties. been great knowing ya.
else my online life would have been so
dull. and been great mugging with u.
though we only did twice. and forget
about running and gyming pls. just stuff
more.

Andrew:
He's a 101% Bodek Kiasu King

Nadia :
eh i think you are going mad. told you
that already. li cha the mad.

nadia says:
dont fren you!
ridza says:
ok
ridza says:
we divorce
nadia says:
we were never married hi
ridza says:
we can always divorce 1st before gettin
married

now is my cue to say wtf. wtf. hi i think
you are mad. it's all that goddamn
macks, geog with sHahlan and
kelvintan, eh? evirr all of it! EVIRR!!!

signing off,
mui kwee with the upside down badge

razinah:
yesterday ridza told me his boss
got cousin.. indian guy, 23 and
single. he ask me if im interested. i
ask what's his name.

he don't know.

i ask him to pass the indian guy's
number to me.

he don't know the number.

i ask him to pass my number to that
guy.

he say he quit his job already.

then why he ask me if i'm
interested?

becoz he wanna get married to me
since he loves me so much.

but u know what i said?

i said no.

u know why?

because he nvr go clubbing with
me last saturday.

now i sound exactly like ridza.
damn weird la.

ridza went to thailand without me.

i'm never going to thailang ever again.

(oh ya btw, i don't friend you.)

hak:
RIDZA, heard u got sack ? feel so
sad for u, well its kinda expected
yea,(
riddyculuous. says:
BAD WORKER : MOHD RIDZA
)
and now he's working for
singapore general hospital, as
wad? some telephone operator eh,
can call him and chit chat.. well
anyway happy new year, see u
soon guav

Well. After reading the a/m, who is weird(er)? Me or my friends?

|| nobone ran out @ 12/22/2005 09:00:00 pm ||






::About Me:: i am RIDZA

m y s e l f.

25021986
tall skinny boring (YAWN)
NO LONGER AN NSF
SHPS SHSS TPJC NUS-FASS
 

 


::The Past::
July 2003August 2003September 2003October 2003December 2003January 2004February 2004March 2004April 2004May 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004November 2004December 2004January 2005February 2005March 2005April 2005May 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006July 2006August 2006September 2006October 2006November 2006December 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007June 2007July 2007August 2007September 2007October 2007November 2007December 2007January 2008February 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008January 2009