<body>








Wednesday, November 08, 2006



Since I will be on duty(with some unknown warrant) tmr, I better use the internet NOW. Not that I dont have internet connection in office, but its so laggy!














Anyway. Look at what i've done to my colleagues(minus the DXOs). This pic is the official desktop background of my I-net PC. If i Could, i would have put it up on intranet environment. But tongues will wag... like "HOW DID RIDZA UPLOAD THE PHOTO FROM INTERNET TO INTRANET? MUST BE USE THUMB DRIVE ONE!!"

Yesterday was Jason's last day. He spent over 200 bucks on 8 large pizzas, 30 chicken wings and 8 japanese kinda salads and 4 bottles of green tea - all from OISHI Pizza. And wow thats really alot. Obviously we cldnt finish so he gave 2 boxes of pizzas to CAC.

ARGH. I did branch duty again today and then tmr is my battalion duty.. ARGHH

AND NEXT WED IS THE MINDEF RESERVE CEREMONY!!. WTH!

and i see so many disabled_RANK/NAME nowadays in the OA directory...

And...
Presenting to you what i've(or rather, we) done to my little brother..





























|| nobone ran out @ 11/08/2006 08:41:00 pm ||






::About Me:: i am RIDZA

m y s e l f.

25021986
tall skinny boring (YAWN)
NO LONGER AN NSF
SHPS SHSS TPJC NUS-FASS
 

 


::The Past::
July 2003August 2003September 2003October 2003December 2003January 2004February 2004March 2004April 2004May 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004November 2004December 2004January 2005February 2005March 2005April 2005May 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006July 2006August 2006September 2006October 2006November 2006December 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007June 2007July 2007August 2007September 2007October 2007November 2007December 2007January 2008February 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008January 2009