Wednesday, December 20, 2006
I didnt know I can make plans for the entire year in just one day(yeah right.. considering theres only 10 days left. podah)
So heres the plan.
wed - hw, ade and qb movie and dinner
thurs - hak whole day shopping
fri - branch xmas celeb, night out with dor, kok, pwee, clement? and candy
sat - malacca with andrew and hw
sun - malacca with andrew and hw (otw i will be at ccrc)
mon - ccrc
tues - jac and chinkee
wed/fri - either go back to wrk to clear my shiet on of these days? meaning i take leave on one of the days. DUH!
thurs - tentatively meet up with shuhui
ok.. (i cant figure out whether i shld take leave on wed & thurs OR thurs & fri)
but anyways.. gatherings which have not been organised or delayed
- BMT section gathering
- NCO thingy?
- go out alone?
ok. talk nonsense.
ALRIGHT. I COMBED THE ENTIRE ORCHARD/CITY HALL AREA WITH TIMOTHY YESTERDAY. I FEEL LIKE A TOURIST. YEAH RIGHT. IT WAS RAINING.. HEAVILY..
|| nobone ran out @ 12/20/2006 09:21:00 am ||