Saturday, January 06, 2007
I cannot believe i said this 1 year ago..
And we have those who compare their workload. Come on. Be realistic. We are all at the frontline. There is no such thing as whining over the unequal distribution of work. And i simply HATE IT when i've been accused of being too free. Although it might just be a casual remark, i take it seriously. Because i know my working style and i will not just let anybody accuse me. I've always been told by my colleague that i'm the noisiest(and prolly nosiest too) NSF she has ever met ever since she joined the SAF abt a decade ago. But at the same time, she's rather amazed at the way i can complete my work despite the nonsense i constantly spout out at work. I don't know. Maybe it's about passion. Passion in the things you do.
I still cannot get over the fact that just because i pop by quite frequently to the orderly room, some of them have the misconception that i have no work to do. Which is obviously not true considering that NS Section is an S1 Branch in S1 Branch. But i love what i do. so heck it. Say what they want to say. I do what i want to do. :)
And btw, im finally promoted. LIKE FINALLY. It is quite funny actually, cause the personnel who puts people up for promotion is our CseClk(based on certain guidelines of course). For once, being promoted doesn't equal to additional workload, because my workload is already heavy to begin with.
First of all, i think i was more coherent.
Secondly, if i thought that my workload 1 year ago was heavy, I wonder.... how heavier it has become over the span of 1 year.
And over the 1 year, i am quite sure that I've become WAY MUCH MORE NOISIER!
Huiping's leaving for Air Manpower in 1 mth. And apart from Shaun, Im the longest serving NSF in S1 Br. Less than 2 mths when we handover almost EVERYTHING to NSHRC.. And 3 mths plus more.......
|| nobone ran out @ 1/06/2007 11:40:00 pm ||