<body>








Tuesday, February 13, 2007



I don’t know why am I so resistant to changes. I’m getting emo over the fact that today was Huipheng’s last day in office. I don’t know. I guess over the 20 months, we have gotten so used to each other’s presence. Throughout this period, there were always changes in the manpower, but Huipheng and I stayed in the section all the way.

We successfully administered 5 ICTs, conducted monthly charging of defaulters, suffered together as we had to self-teach numerous systems and processes, organized MR ceremony, rushed down to SAFPU many times and many other day-to-day NS Management matters. She was supposed to leave for CSSCOM NSHRC in SEP last yr, but due to some change of plans, the posting was delayed till MAR this year. Along the way, a better posting came and she grabbed it. Ha. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I have been so resistant to changes. 2 more months of work without my closest working colleague. She’s like a big sister.


Perhaps I shld correct myself. I am not sad over the fact that she is leaving. In fact, I am happy for her as she is taking up a higher appointment. Just that she actually wrote a card and its like so so sad because she had some recollections of the past. And that I’m kinda touched that she gave me a watch that I guess costs her a few hundred bucks. (she said its because I organized her farewell and bday celebs). Well, Its only right that I do so coz she’s the one always taking the initiative for other ppl’s farewell.


I didn’t get so sad over Patrick’s or Mdm Sa’adah’s or Mdm Lee’s or Lo’s or Lim’s or Jon’s posting/ORD. but I guess we went through a lottt together. But I am glad that my screwed-up posting turns to be a blessing in disguise. Well. Shall leave this part onwards for my ORD.


Thanks for placing your trust in me as I carry out my day to day work.


2 more months and its time for me to say BYE BYE. =)

|| nobone ran out @ 2/13/2007 08:43:00 pm ||






::About Me:: i am RIDZA

m y s e l f.

25021986
tall skinny boring (YAWN)
NO LONGER AN NSF
SHPS SHSS TPJC NUS-FASS
 

 


::The Past::
July 2003August 2003September 2003October 2003December 2003January 2004February 2004March 2004April 2004May 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004November 2004December 2004January 2005February 2005March 2005April 2005May 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006July 2006August 2006September 2006October 2006November 2006December 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007June 2007July 2007August 2007September 2007October 2007November 2007December 2007January 2008February 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008January 2009