Friday, April 20, 2007
How to turn the photo? But anyway this is the place where I rush to catch bus 33 to go to the MRT everyday. My Camp is all the way behind their heads.It's been 2 years since I surrendered my Pink IC. And 22 mths since I was posted to GSMB/AMB.
Feeling kind of sad and lost; just like any other parting. Feeling quite reluctant to let go and move on because I am so used to the routine and people.
What a better way to end the 2 years but to know that I am appreciated internally and by people from other units/departments.
The 22 mths in GSMB/AMB was really damn routined. Wake up. Walk to Mrt. Take Train. Take Bus. Go office. Work. Lunch. Sleep. Work. Rush to bus stop. Take Bus. Take Train. Walk Home. Bathe Dinner. Tv. Read. Sleep, on and on and on. And for the fact that I was doing some other job since last May.
Sent a longgg email out to a lonnng list of people. Talk abt it next time I guess.
Looking Ahead, Moving Forward.
|| nobone ran out @ 4/20/2007 11:47:00 pm ||

