Sunday, April 22, 2007
Each time I see my recently-returned IC, I cannot believe that the 2 years "ordeal" is finally over. Exactly 2 years ago, on the 22nd of April 2005, around this time, I was getting ready to leave my house to be enlisted. I remember. My dad driving us to the ferry terminal, taking the penguin for the very first time. Reached the sunny island of tekong and then they played some patriotic songs they usually play on National Day. And then I had to go up this flight of stairs where I had to surrender my IC in exchange for a green 11B. Oh well. And then to know what happened next, pls read my archives. While serving as an NSF, the 2 years seemed to be intolerably long. When I look back, I dont know how i managed to go through it all. Hahaha.
Still getting used to having an "extra card" in my wallet.
Anyway. Some pics.
I helped out with the registration of guests of the Cocktail Brunch organised by Met Museum of Art. They had Yummy finger food.
Went for QB's 21st held at his home. But this pic was taken at Adeline's house; his neighbour. Andrew and I were fascinated with the way the cars were parked. Like showroom like that hor?
Can you believe if I say that I baked this? Because I really did lor.It feels like post A level. And pre enlistment now.
So free. So Carefree.
So broke.
|| nobone ran out @ 4/22/2007 10:48:00 am ||

