Sunday, May 27, 2007
Haven't been blogging because there is nothing interesting to blog about. Too much of a good thing is bad. When I was still in the Army, I looked forward to life after ORD. But it seems that I have nothing much to look forward to, actually. It gets really boring when there is nothing much to do but to go to work and be tangled in politics of people who got nothing to do with you, really. It really feels like pre-enlistment times. Ha. Nothing much to look forward to. Broke. Bored. Yawn. Help.
I was just thinking... I know I am crazy to say this. But I miss having my own desk, own office, own computer, own telephone. No one who dares to disturb. And having wonderful friends around. Hmm. Now its really like living-all-on-our-own once more. But oh well. It is only temporary. School is going to start in like 70 days? Gonna make new friends. Adapt to new environment. Cannot imagine!
And talking abt work. Im just holding on. Think its too late to find a new job. Plus since they offer me to work in June. So be it. Just work and ciao after June. Just that yeah, I dont mind doing more to earn more but theres nothing much of anything else that I can do at the current workplace.
And... seeing sooo many rich customers... i wonder where they get their money...
|| nobone ran out @ 5/27/2007 10:58:00 pm ||