Monday, June 18, 2007
I think that it is actually quite refreshing to be working at Aigner. Mainly because I get to interact with people from differing backgrounds. Theres the not-as-rich-as-the-rich-locals locals, rich locals, richer expats, even richer foreigners... Intrigued with the rich and not-so-famous and not-so-stylish locals/foreigners.. I mean, I really wonder where they get their money from. And what will it be like to be as rich as them. Not that I am jealous (that the have more money than me), but I guess it is interesting to expose myself to the-real-world. . Seen people coming in with thick stacks of 50 dollar notes secured together with a rubber band, people paying in thousand dollar notes(which is no big deal anymore) blah blah blah. So much about the money but I guess what's more important is that we realise that money is not everything.
But anyway, I have been staying in MB Mel because I enjoy working there although there might be certain times when you get sick of the routine. Read abt routines in Shaun's blog. I used to hate going to camp in the morning blah-blah. But i kind of miss it now because it is something familiar and yeah. But oh yeah. shh
Actually i dont know what i just typed.
|| nobone ran out @ 6/18/2007 12:01:00 am ||