Monday, June 18, 2007
I was just thinking that I shld have gone down to the interview together with Jessica the other time. Then maybe, I will be working at the boutique opposite mine. Haha. I didnt know they were hiring temp/part-timers as well. Besides I didn't expect to hold on to a (part-time) retail job for years. I thought of finding a job as an office temp, but office politics and working hours are just erm. disgusting. It's like I recognise 3 new staff at the boutique opposite mine and I'm like. HEY.. I SHLD HAVE GONE FOR THE INTERVIEW TOO.. I mean, in retail, it is quite easy to shift-around. Just look at me. I have done Coccinelle, The Met Store and Aigner(Yeah.. BIG Deal!). All I want is more experience. But I think the experience working in JG MBM and in the Army is more than what I ever expected... As I always say.. With my experience of 4 years in retail, I think I can go somewhere... to gain more experience(hee. u got to read that again so that it will sound proper). Not that I'm tired of Aigner ( I love Aigner because I got to do bags, wallets, jewelry, timepieces, pens, ladies fashion, mens fashion, belts, accessories blahblahblah) but I guess staying at the same place will get me nowhere. But one thing I'm thankful is that I have the world's most wonderful colleagues who makes working fun and exciting. I have been looking forward to going to work nowadays, because apart from being a source of income, it just brightens up my day.
Actually I cannot imagine working directly opposite Aigner. How to face the staff? And it's just a temp job afterall. I must be mad. I am loving my temp job when I am supposed to be quitting.
|| nobone ran out @ 6/18/2007 01:20:00 am ||