Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Hak korkor is leaving for Australia tonight. Got one less friend to go out with. Yesterday we had lunch at Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts. He said he coming back in Nov for break. So got to wait until then! Was at his house yesterday as he was busy trying to pack/packing(delete where applicable).
Each time its after my off day, I feel quite reluctant to go back to work because I feel that I am treated like shiet just because I am supposedly the most junior in position. (But I have been with them since 2004 and that there are staff who joined as recent as 2nd half of last yr). Just because I am powerless. I wanna leave but I cant. Coz Jessica and Kelly still there. They are the people who brought me into the brand(s). I think I shld just hold on to like 10 more working days, at least I am guaranteed 500 bucks. And since sch is starting, think i need to put the money aside.. as my expenditure is quite unpredictable.
I hope that when my savings plan mature next June, I will be able to fly to Aust to visit Hak. And then fly back to Spore for his break. Meanwhile, I shld save for the Shopping Trip to HK this dec. Cant wait. Maybe I shld get the bottega wallet end of this yr.
Sch starting soon. Quite excited, but not very. And people keep on saying im in the wrong course because i refuse to go for any camps or to stay in the hostel. YAWN.
|| nobone ran out @ 7/03/2007 10:13:00 am ||