Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Dinner with Shuhui on 3rd August 2007.
As usual, we forgot to take photos and realised only when we were reaching home. Haha. See how oily my face was lah.


Blading with Xinjia today
For the 2nd time in my life, I roller bladed lor. It was better then the previous time. I learnt a lot under Ms Xinjia and some unknown Pei Cai kid who in the end told us that he never bladed before lah. So dumb.
We had Gelare waffles after that, since today is Tuesday.. How sinful. Then we went to Parkway Parade to walk around and then played pool for an hour. Reminds me of the good old times back during JC. Used to play together with the rest of the bandmates after band on saturdays at Tampines Pavilion. And then Xj, Edwin and me will walk home together.



Hew Wing's Birthday Party on 4th August 2007
Actually today is her actual birthday. But have yet to send her an sms/call her to wish her Happy Birthday because she is with her dearest Andrew. And i don't think I shld disturb their romantic moments together(yeah right, I think everyone is flooding her HP now). Anyway, it was a grand party, after which we adjourned for Changi Village Nasi Lemak and Pool at Katong.









|| nobone ran out @ 8/07/2007 05:29:00 pm ||