Wednesday, August 29, 2007
I think school is getting pretty interesting. Because I get to meet a lot of people. I mean, bump into a lot of people. And it is actually more of bumping into Pri Sch/Sec Sch friend that brings some form of excitement. Although the initial feeling wld be smtg like.. OH SHIET. IS THAT MY FRIEND OR NOT? Yesterday, I met Kokila aka Alikok in the train. It was quite funny because I was not sure whether it was her so I just kept quiet. And then she sat next to me, and then she took out some paper that has her name on it so I had to tap her gently on the shoulder to get her attn(she was so engrossed reading and listening to music). Her first reaction was "Oh. I thought it might be you but then I didn't dare to ....." Then I told her.. "I think it's you too but then I didn't dare because you are longer as loud as you used to be". Lol.
But I woke up this morning feeling quite lazy. It is this sudden realisation that school has already started and everyone's moving like super fast express choo choo train. I was quite frustrated with the Econs tutorial because no doubt the facts are the same as what we learnt in JC, but it's a way higher level of applicability and critical thinking now. Like... drawing dd and ss movt/shift when shares of a certain company increase because it has announced to increase production. Or maybe I'm dumb. Haha. Probably. And they r covering more than JC syllabus(which we took 2 yrs to cover) in one sem. Just bought my text yesterday and we are supposed to be on page 100plus already. But the book is good. I wish I had such a reference during JC. Our lecturers teamed up with this reputed pair of Econs writers and then modified it to be a Singaporean version so it is smtg we can relate to.. Like egs of Newater, Sentosa, Uni fees etc.
Been listening to band songs nowadays.
|| nobone ran out @ 8/29/2007 10:21:00 am ||