Sunday, August 12, 2007
Ques: School is (finally) starting tmr! How do YOU feel?
Ans 1: I feel worried I guess. Because I have nothing to wear!
Ans 2: Huh. Tmr Sch Start ah? I haven't even bid for my modules yet lor.
Ans 3: I feel Stressed! I can feel the Exam heat already!
Ans 4: Blah It's just school. I got more important things to think of (like what to wear to school)
Ans 5: I feel very happy! Because I can make new friends.
Ans 6: I'm quite nervous because I don't really know how to get to school. All my life, I walked to school one leh (Kindergarten, Pri Sch, Sec Sch, JC and even army camp!!)
Ans 7: I'm very excited. Because I heard it is something like Oweek, just that its one sem now, so its called O(h)sem!, I think.
Ans 8: I feel like shit because all the reading materials have been snapped up. I cannot even find them at Big Bookshop or the Big Big Popular at Bras Basah.
Ans 9: I feel rich because finally get allowance lor.
Ans 10: Wow. That is a very tough question. However, I shall try my best to attempt to answer it. I feel... *pause*... If you are really going to ask me abt what I feel, I feeel that school is going to start tmr!
|| nobone ran out @ 8/12/2007 07:29:00 pm ||