<body>








Friday, October 19, 2007



Some people are just plain annoying.

They just want to win in everything. But the worst thing is that they try so hard to pull those around them down. His success = everybody else's failure. I think I mentioned this in my blog before and yeah, lots of my friends agree on this point esp since we know of a good real life example.

No point thinking so much about this kind of things, so here are some pictures!


I always think that AS7 looks like TPJC, maybe because of the rectangular panels. But obviously, this is a bad photograph of AS7 because of the pillar and the trees. One more thing. TPJC and NUS shares a similar concept of "undulating terrain". Eg. In TPJC, the Hall was located one level below the 1st floor and it was still referred to as 1st floor? (or basement?). In FASS the 3rd floor of AS4 is the 1st floor of AS3. Enough said.



My happy happy happy burger (which isn't that nice).



As I was walking back from the toilet, I realised that my CNM project group mates were similarly attired. So I forced them to take a photograph at the end of the project and HEY! They enjoyed it so much that they decided to wear green the next day. I think it's amusing lah. Because all of them were wearing black tshirts and blue jeans. How often do we come across such things?
I took the photograph because I was the odd one out. I was wearing black but I changed out of it.



Venue for CEO Unplugged. It's an auditorium in need of renovation works. Even the LTs are better furnished. We had two CEOs coming down yesterday. Adam Khoo and Ivan Lee(boss of thai express, new york new york etc). I have been to a seminar by the former before so I wasn't really expecting much. Just that he is an entertaining speaker I think.

Listening to Ivan Lee. He just ended one "session" over at the other side and naturally started another.



HP Ink is so expensive that I have to resort to buying fake ink..

|| nobone ran out @ 10/19/2007 09:19:00 am ||






::About Me:: i am RIDZA

m y s e l f.

25021986
tall skinny boring (YAWN)
NO LONGER AN NSF
SHPS SHSS TPJC NUS-FASS
 

 


::The Past::
July 2003August 2003September 2003October 2003December 2003January 2004February 2004March 2004April 2004May 2004June 2004July 2004August 2004September 2004October 2004November 2004December 2004January 2005February 2005March 2005April 2005May 2005June 2005July 2005August 2005September 2005October 2005November 2005December 2005January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006May 2006June 2006July 2006August 2006September 2006October 2006November 2006December 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007June 2007July 2007August 2007September 2007October 2007November 2007December 2007January 2008February 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008January 2009