Sunday, November 04, 2007
I found this super old photo. Taken during TPJC's 17th College Day. Thinking back, the Top Geog (Yr 1) prize that I received was because of sheer luck. I just focused on whatever Ms Karen Teo taught for Physical Geography. Was really lucky because everything came out and thus, I managed to get an A for that paper. Plus of course, an A for the other part of the subject, Human Geography... which is supposed to be my forte.For the Prelims/"O" Levels, I was the Top Geog student as well. For "O" Levels, I worked really hard for Geography. And it was my only A1. Haha. (all the other As were A2s).
"A" Level results were nothing but a major disappointment. However, it is just one minor setback.. And more importantly, I still managed to get a place in NUS. Sometimes, I still wish I did better but I think one should not ask for too much. With lower expectations, it is easier to be happy.
Now in FASS, I seem to be doing every other subject except Geography. Since I was in secondary school, I only wanted to do Geography in Uni. (That's partly why I went to JC instead of Poly).
School is fine.
My tutor wanted to return us our Mid Term Papers on Monday but then she said the Prof didn't allow because some tutors have not finished marking. This is to be fair to everyone. And guess what. Some people receive their papers back over the week lah. (But then again, not like my grades will run away).
Collecting South Asian paper tmr. The course coordinator sent an email informing us that the paper is ready for collection at 3plus on Friday, but I only planned to go to school after 6 for my project meeting, so by then the office wld close for the day. So heck. (thought they wld put the grades online like they did for econs)
And I have four hours of South Asian lessons tmr. A tutorial slot and a make-up lecture. Well Done.
|| nobone ran out @ 11/04/2007 04:52:00 pm ||