Tuesday, November 13, 2007
It feels weird to be studying all over again. Jerome brought Hazariah and me to this wonderful but secluded place in FASS, well, not exactly in FASS but yeah. It is freezing cold. 2 more days of lessons and it will be the end of Sem 1 - not counting the exams! I have 6 papers!
23 Nov - English (YES...)
24 Nov - Economics (argh) .. MCQ and short answers..
27 Nov - Japanese Studies (argh) MCQ...
29 Nov - South Asian Studies (argh) 3 asseys
1 Dec - Sociology (argh) 3 asseys
5 Dec - Communication & New Media (argh) MCQ and short answers..
6 Dec - FINALLY!
Wish me luck. =)
But I'm sure I don't want to repeat the same mistake for A levels. ie. studying blindly....
I think MCQs are harder than asseys.
|| nobone ran out @ 11/13/2007 07:27:00 pm ||