Tuesday, February 19, 2008
It has been almost a month since I last blogged! The semester has been extremely hectic, especially with the CA-based modules that I am taking. Been doing a lot of things though. Trying to utilize and maximize every single second of every day.
First things first, I just came back from supper. With Hakwei, Soon Tee and Victor at some dessert outlet in Bugis. Hak's leaving for australia tomorrow (again), and this time, I will be sending him because I always pang seh him. Hak Wei + Soon Tee + Victor is the wackiest combination any combination can get, I think if we were to add in Letitia + Kokila + Azli + Janna + Velma, it will be madness.
I met Quanbao to study for my tests, on Saturday. We were sititing at the non airconditoned section of White Sands' Mac Donalds. Wah. Bumped into so many ex tpjcians. Ok, not that many. 3. Aishah, Fahmi & Serene Chang. Surprise Surprise.
|| nobone ran out @ 2/19/2008 12:25:00 am ||