Monday, February 25, 2008
When you take a look at yourself in the mirror, you realise that you have aged.
When you wake up in the morning and realised that it is your birthday, you realise that you no longer look forward to birthdays because you are no longer <21. style="font-style: italic;">gracefully.
My 22nd Birthday was spent with the Kental Klub people, with the exception of Jerome who had a last minute important tuition assignment. Catched the spin-off of death note 2, L: change the world with Isk & Danie. It's an entirely different kind of storyline this time round, but I still enjoyed it very much. Because everything in the movie has its significance. And this is so theatre-studish lah.
Been meeting up a lot these few days. I think birthdays are a good excuse for meet-ups yeah. And oh, I am kinda sick - sore throat - from all the screaming and shouting as result of consecutive days of board games.
I think Danie looks like her. And Danie insists that she is pretty. So does this mean that she thinks she is pretty?
|| nobone ran out @ 2/25/2008 11:54:00 am ||